To create an excellent environment promoting the development of knowledge, confidence, creativity, skills and understanding to help our children develop into happy, healthy, caring and successful local, national and global citizens.
Nasinu Muslim Primary school is co-educational institution which was established in the year 1959. The founders had a vision of a school which catered for secular as well as religious education. The Late Brother Mohd Asraf Khan assisted in acquiring the crown land on which the school stands today. The Muslim community stepped in and cleared the bush so that the building could be constructed.
Its humble beginning was merely a 4 classroom building of corrugated iron roof, bamboo thatched walls and wooden floor for only two classrooms. Two classrooms had no floor. There was only one tap to supply water to the entire school. Mr Vichitra Singh being the first Head Teacher, led the school with a roll of 91 students. There were 47 boys and 44 girls who became the pioneer students in 1959.